Wednesday, September 28, 2011

For Science....

So I have tried before, and I guess I shall try again... For Science!

... I dream... a lot... and things are getting stranger and stranger and some mornings it is getting hard for me to describe what happened, how I felt. It is harder to separate my world from the 'dream world'. So, for science I am going to collect the data of my dreams.

If anything, I am told my gift is to be 'amusing'.

I tried keeping a dream journal before, so maybe some of the old ones will pop up and get posted here eventually as well... but right now I think I am going to just try to keep up. I barely have time now a days to get all my homework done, but I will try to be diligent here... who knows, one day I just might get to put together the puzzle after all...

Right now I can't even keep my eyes open long enough to write about the dream last night that prompted this all... so I guess I shall try to go get some sleep, we shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment